What's New In The World of Travel
In this week's Sunset Vibes, I'd like to introduce you to Alaska. Alaska is indeed heaven on earth.
Let's Get Started!!
Do you have dreams of going to Alaska? Well, make those dreams come true and jump aboard one of Alaska's most popular cruise lines. You won't regret it. We want to tell you of the six most significant reasons you should cruise to The Last Frontier sooner rather than later.
1. You decide which cruise line to take. Sailing in Alaska extends from the middle of May to mid-September. During these months, you won't likely see a shortage of cruise line options. Choose to go on a luxury or expedition-style cruise or maybe something a little more unique.
2. Alaska is desirable to people of all ages and tends to be high up on many bucket lists. Many families come here each year to enjoy the beauty of the great state and the broad scope of activities and events.
3. The wildlife is absolutely out of this world. When traveling to Alaska by cruise ship, don't be surprised to spot bear hunting for fish, whales, eagles, and several other beautiful creatures.
4. Dare to go dog sledding? You may have to take a helicopter ride to get into the mountains first. This could be one thrilling adventure. Best of all, you get to hang with sweet huskies all day.
5. Go on a land tour before or after your cruise. Hike through the Denali National Park or the Kenai River Valley.
6. Sadly, Alaska won't be as charming as it is now, forever. Right now, you can see the nation in all of its iconic glory. From lush forests to enormous glaciers, there is so much to admire before global warming takes it all away.
Alaska truly is one of the most magical places on Earth, and it's right here in the United States. If you, like almost everyone else, have "visit Alaska" on your bucket list, what are you waiting for? There's no better way to visit the state than by ship, so contact us now to start learning of all the cruise line options. Before you know it, you'll have a one-of-a-kind vacation planned that will undoubtedly bring you memories that last a lifetime.